This blog is about great deals, sales promotions, offers and bargains in Coventry, United Kingdom. The deals, offers and promotions we post will be from our experience, so you not only get great promotions and deals in Coventry, you also can read how the deals work and if they are worthy to use.

4 Feb 2013

Lebara Mobiles - Make Unlimited International Calls for just £9.95


Lebara
        mobiles

Make Unlimited Calls in 9.95 Pounds

There are many telecommunication service providers in UK but I found Lebara Mobiles of the interest. They are offering several offers; here I will mention the best of them.

  • 1    Chinese New Year is on 10th February so currently Happy Chinese New Year offer is going on which is getting very popular.
a)      Unlimited calls to China, Hong Kong, Malaysia and for Thailand in 9.95 Pounds with UK Lebara to Lebara unlimited calls and text.
b)      Unlimited calls, text and data to China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand and for UK in 29 Pounds

  •       Unlimited calls to India and USA in 9.95 Pounds with UK Lebara to Lebara unlimited calls and text.
  •       Get 10 Pounds free promotional credit on the 20 Pounds top-up.
  •       Port Your Number:
If after knowing these lucrative offers if you want to switch to Lebara without changing phone number you can simply do the switch where you can save your 24 Pounds over 6 months.




  •       Recommend Your Friend Reward Scheme:
a)      Register your SIM card on www.lebara-mobile.co.uk
b)      Give your friends your Lebara Mobile phone number
c)       Tell them to sign up at www.lebara-mobile.co.uk and enter your Lebara Mobile phone number when they buy their SIM online.
d)      As soon as they make their first top-up, they automatically credit your account with 5 Pounds free airtime.
e)      Maximum you can get 25 Pounds free airtime.

  • So if you want to go for it you can visit following point of sales where Lebara sales promoters will help you.
                  a)  Front Page New (Infront of Coventry University HUB)
             b)  City New (Near City Council)           
             c)  Near Pool meadow coach station.
             d) In City Centre near centre fountain.

I have also switched to Lebara because of their unique offers and I did not find any problems during my switching process. I am getting more quality network service than my previous tele-communication network. So grab your new Lebara Card.. 


3 comments:

  1. Hello friends I am living in London (uk ) and I used to call to my Family and Friends in uk,So I am looking for an unlimited UK calls package for personnel and business purpose . Please Suggest Me something. www.simplecallmobile.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to know how to make cheapest way to Call India from US and cut the cost of my phone bills. Can anyone suggest me something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I am sorry but we don't know anything about rates for calls from the US. We are living in the UK :) But in general I can recommend call flats because with them you always know exactly what you spend in a month.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.