This blog is about great deals, sales promotions, offers and bargains in Coventry, United Kingdom. The deals, offers and promotions we post will be from our experience, so you not only get great promotions and deals in Coventry, you also can read how the deals work and if they are worthy to use.

1 Feb 2013

The Mop Shop - the hairdresser for students in Coventry


Hello everybody!


As many other girls and boys as well, I don't like my natural hair colour so at one point in my life I've started dyeing it. Everybody who does the same, knows, that this means you have to go to the hairdresser quite regularly, especially when you are blond. Thus, the day came when I had to think about a hairdresser I wanted to entrust my hair. I searched on the internet for hairdressers in Coventry, but most of them are quite expensive and inconvenient located . Therefore, I returned to the most obvious choice - the hairdresser in The Hub Building "The Mop Shop" (http://www.themopshopcoventry.co.uk





The Mop Shop is a small salon in the Hub and is visited mainly by students because, obviously, of the location, the young and friendly team and the cheap prices! I compared some of the prices myself and it's much cheaper at the Mop Shop than at other hairdressers in Coventry, especially when you want to colour your hair. Even with a student discount at other hair salons you still pay more than at The Mop Shop. For example, I had to pay 46 GBP for foils (half a head) and a hair cut (long hair). In addition, I got a free treatment, blow dry and styling with the straightener and I didn't need to pay extra for hair products like hair spray. At another average haidresser in Coventry I would have paid 60 GPB (20% discount included!!!) By the way, The Mop Shop also offers a loyalty card - visit 3 times and you will get your 4th haircut half price.      
 
                                                                                                                            


So all in all, I can really and truly recommend the Mop Shop at the Hub in Coventry and I know many other students who were satisfied as well. You get good value for money and staff who serves you friendly. So when you want to treat yourself a haircut or a new hair colour, but you don't want or can't spend a lot of money, try the Mop Shop!

*Maria*

1 comment:

  1. As a January starter I was looking for a hairdresser. Thanks for your recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.